Beavers are usually aged between six and eight years old, though they can be as young as five and three quarters.
They usually meet weekly to take part in a wide range of activities including games, crafts, singing, visits and good turns, along with plenty of outdoor activities.
Contact: Kerrie, Jacqui & Jennifier
- Participate in an event to support your community e.g. litter picking, beach clean up, weeding a community garden or similar
- Take part in The Scout Associations – A Million Hands campaign
- Support nature by making a feeder or a home e.g. bird feeder, bug hotel, hedgehog house
- Take part in a Log Chew and help to plan an event, sleepover or fund raising
- Take part in a joint event/ activity with Cubs
- Take part in a Beaver Sleepover
- Have a bring a friend/ adult evening – so that more people can find out about Beaver Scouting
- Go on an activity hike e.g. Geocaching, Treasure Hunt, Scavenger Hunt
- Take part in an activity with another colony in your District
- Cook on a fire or a BBQ
- Have a go at an adventurous Activity eg crate stacking, climbing etc.
- Visit a place in your community and find out 5 facts about it e.g. fire station, mayors office, dentist
- Any other suitable challenge as agreed by the Colony Leadership Team