Scout Active Support allows people to give their time to Scouting on a flexible basis. People can still be involved in Scouting without the full-time commitment of being a leader.
There is no requirement to have been involved in Scouting before joining. All that is required is a willingness to volunteer some time to support Scouting.
Our Activities teams are made up of Scout Active Support Units (SASUs) who focus on specific activities.
Becky and Bunty have worked alongside each other supporting Scouting in the county, events and Scout Active Support, organising large events, fundraising and much more within Scouting.
If you have something going on in your District you would like to publicise or would like the Active Support to help with please please let us know.
- 25th Sept - Macmillan Worlds Biggest Coffee Morning at Lower Grange Farm from 10am - 1pm. More information in the summer.
- 28th September 2020 7pm SAS Manager and Administrator Meeting at Lower Grange Farm
- Tues 13th - Thurs 15th Oct 2020 - Kent SAS Normandy Trip - Fully Booked.
- 15th November 2020 SAS Quiz and Challenge afternoon 2pm at LGF – more details in the summer.
- 8th - 11th Dec - Christmas parties at Lower Grange Farm for Beavers, Cubs, Brownies and Rainbows - help wanted. If you are interested please get in touch with Bunty.
- 12th December - Annual Christmas fayre at Lower Grange Farm - 11am till 3pm. Watch out for details in the Autumn