We are one of the largest counties in the UK, with lots of Cub Scouts aged 8-10.5 years - a mixture of both girls and boys who are taking part in lots of fun and exciting activities. Cubs celebrated their 100th year in 2016.
Click here to contact us.
The Cub Scout Promise
I promise that I will do my best,
to do my duty to God and to the Queen,
to help other people
and to keep the Cub Scout Law.
The Cub Scout Law
Cub Scouts always do their best,
Think of others before themselves,
And do a good turn everyday.
Can You Complete Them?Once you have completed any of these, please feel free to email us some pictures ACC Cubs: Contact Us
The 2017 Challenge has landed - the aim is to work on it as a Pack throughout the year
- Do a 'good turn' in your local community
- Do an activity to grow Scouting e.g. bring a friend night, an activity in a public place
- Take part in a Nights Away Activity
- Complete the biggest, craziest science experiment you can think of!
- Find a world record and have a go at breaking it - officially or unofficially, it's up to you!
- Attend a District or County event
- Create a photo book to tell a story - perhaps the story of your year as a Pack?
- Learn how to communicate "Scouting for All" in 3 different ways and demonstrate this - one way must be sign language!
- Take part in a traditional Scouting activity in the great outdoors!
- Complete a special challenge set by your GSL or ADC
The Kent Cub Team have devised a special challenge for Cub Leaders in Kent to recognise the amazing work you are doing!
This badge will now not have a year stamped on it as once you have the main badge, you will now be able to keep gaining it each year and adding a year flash to the 4 corners!
The criteria are as follows:
- Hold a Nights Away event
- Learn a new skill
- A personal challenge set by yourself
- A personal challenge set by your GSL or ADC
- Improve long term Youth Participation in your Unit
- Do something in the Community to raise the profile of Scouting
Once you have completed all of the above, please send an email to Cubs@kentscouts.org.uk outlining what you have done so that we can agree the badge and arrange when to come and award it