The Cub Pack is the second section of the Scout Group following on from Beavers.
Cub Scouts are young people aged between 8 and 10 ½ - a mixture of both girls and boys who are taking part in lots of fun and exciting activities.
When you join Cubs, you’ll be introduced to lots of new activities, people and things.
The Cub Scout Promise
I promise that I will do my best,
to do my duty to God and to the Queen,
to help other people
and to keep the Cub Scout Law.
- 8th March - ADCs meeting 2-4pm at Lower Grange Farm.
- 28th March - Howl at Hever Castle. 10am - 4pm £8.50pp. Cubs will have a bespoke adventure trail to follow on the day and can enjoy all that the castle has to offer including 2 mazes. Book Here
- 20th & 21st June - Water activity Day at Mote Park. 10am - 3pm £13.00pp A whole day of activities with loads of time on the water! (Packs will pick which day on booking).
- 23rd - 26th October - Cuboree France. Already fully booked. We will enjoy a full day at Disneyland Paris, a day of local French activities at the Chateau and a trip to the Nausicaa sea life centre on the way home. Find out more.
- 14th November - Activity Hike and campfire. Times TBC. Circular hike from Buckmore Park with on site activities and activities on the route too - a great opportunity to do a hike away and gain some core skills. Packs can also choose to use it as a linking activity and invite some Scouts from their troop.
- 5th December - Quiz night hosted by Team Cub in aid of Dandelion Time. Venue TBC.
- 13th December - Cub ADCs Festive Afternoon Tea at Marie’s Tea Room Gravesend 1-3pm.
Graham and Hannah are your Assistant County Commissioners for Cub Scouts. They are both enthusiastic and passionate about supporting Cub Scouting in Kent. If you need any help or advice please do contact them.