Scouts are young people aged between 10½ to 14 years - a mixture of both girls and boys who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Make new friends
- Have fun and go on adventures, at home and abroad
- Explore the world around them
- Help others and make a difference, in their own communities and beyond
The Scout Promise
On my honour,
I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty to God and to The Queen,
to help other people
and to keep the Scout Law.
Scouting is available to people of all faiths.
- 6-8th March - Join us for yet another fun packed Wild Winter Weekend at Kingswood with a load of adventurous activities and a whole load of fun. Find more and book.
- May - MAYhem 2020 - A camping challenge - Register your Camp
- 16th May - Army Mechanics Badge at the Invicta Park Barracks, Maidstone. There are 200 places - Cost £5.
- 6th June - Skills Day - looking to brush up on your Scouting skills? Come along to our Skills for Scouts Day. Find out more and book.
- 10 -12th July - Kent Scouts Survival Weekend, you will learn all the skills you need and earn your Survival Activity Badge all in one fun packed weekend!
- 14-16th August - Water Weekend
- 17th October - Fun Day