Scouts are young people aged between 10½ to 14 years - a mixture of both girls and boys who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Make new friends
- Have fun and go on adventures, at home and abroad
- Explore the world around them
- Help others and make a difference, in their own communities and beyond
The Scout Promise
On my honour,
I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty to God and to The Queen,
to help other people
and to keep the Scout Law.
Scouting is available to people of all faiths.
- May - MAYhem 2020 - Take part in our activies you can do at home and our virtual campfire. Click on the link and download your challenge list. Contact your leaders to let them know.
- 10 - 12th July - Kent Scouts Survival Weekend, Bookings have been postponed meanwhile - you will learn all the skills you need and earn your Survival Activity Badge all in one fun packed weekend! Download the Poster.
- 17th October - Fun Day
Dave and his team can support your groups in many ways. Please do mail him if you have any questions.