Scouts are young people aged between 10½ to 14 years - a mixture of both girls and boys who:
- Master new skills and try new things
- Make new friends
- Have fun and go on adventures, at home and abroad
- Explore the world around them
- Help others and make a difference, in their own communities and beyond
The Scout Promise
On my honour,
I promise that I will do my best
to do my duty to God and to The Queen,
to help other people
and to keep the Scout Law.
Scouting is available to people of all faiths.
- 11th December 2021 11:00 - 15:00 - Christmas at Lower Grange Farm
Click to find out more
- Watch for more events when things get going again.
The team can support your groups in many ways. Please do contact Richard if you have any questions.