We would like to invite you to ReActiv8 a FREE event at the Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent on Sunday the 3rd April 2022 from 10am to 3pm.
ReActiv8 is a marketplace packed full of ideas, places to go, campsites, things to do, craft ideas and an opportunity to meet the teams. It's a chance to find out about what is happening in Scouting and the latest updates from the county teams - and it will be free to come along!
If you are involved as a leader in Scouting, including helpers, trustees, young leaders and patrol leaders, this event is for you! It's an opportunity to get programme ideas, support for your Scouting and meet people who can help you provide great Scouting.
The building is not heated so please wear warm clothes. There will be a refreshment stall with free teas and coffees. You can bring your own lunch or use the dockyard catering facilities.
Visitors to #ReActiv8 will also get the chance to have a look around the dockyard.
All visitors must register in advance to attend - it's quick and easy so click below!
This list is growing all the time, check for updates
- Bexon Lane Scout Campsite →
- Buckmore Park Scout Campsite - One hundred and forty acre wooded campsite on top of the North Downs with easy motorway access and plenty of opportunities for Scouting activities →
- Cyclopark - Multi-sport open-air centre for all abilities, including a skatepark and a kids' playground →
- D&L Knotting - Knotting supplies and sessions ideal for Scouts of all ages →
- East Kent Baby Memorial Gardens charity - Supporting bereaved families by running the Ashford Baby Memorial Garden, creating other baby memorials and raising awareness of baby loss →
- Frylands Wood Scout Outdoor Centre - Focusing on outdoor adventure in a way which encourages and enables young people to enjoy the outdoors →
- Historic Dockyard - find out more about bringing your group to The Dockyard and sleepovers on HMS Cavalier →
- Kent Life Heritage Farm Park →
- Kent Wildlife Trust - will be promoting the ‘Wilder Kent Awards’ →
- Lower Grange Farm - providing activities, residential experiences, outdoor learning and is the home of Kent Scouts →
- Maidstone Gang Show - We are excited to perform for you again in 2022 →
- Margate Caves Community Education Trust - Visitor attraction with Scout badge workshops →
- One Stop Scouting, Supplier of Scout scarves, badges and Group/Unit clothing →
- Rocket Team - delivering a range of rocket-themed science activities for all ages →
- The Scouts Regional Services Team - Support for recruitment, new provision, community engagement, manager inductions and more →
- Shooting Stars Circus Skills - circus workshops →
- Thriftwood Scout Campsite - Scout Campsite & Activity Centre →
- TimeQuest Escape Experience - Focuses on the application of escape room experiences as education and personal skill development experiences →
- Wildwood Trust - Animal park and visitor centre →
- Would you like to Exhibit at this event? →
County TeamsKent Scouts ☀ Lower Grange Farm ☀ Rockets Team ☀ Kent SAS ☀ Refreshments (run by SAS) ☀ 14 - 25 Awards / Dof E ☀ Squirrels Team ☀ Beavers Team ☀ Cubs Team ☀ Scouts Team ☀ Explorer Team ☀ Network ☀ Training Team ☀ International Team ☀ Trustees ☀ Kent Scout Media ☀ Activities Team ☀ Youth Shaped ☀ Inclusion
Do I have to register?
Yes - Entry will be by online tickets ONLY for quick entry and to reduce contact with members of the teams.
Registration will remain open so you can register on the morning or on your mobile device if you arrive without a ticket to gain entry. Tickets cannot be booked directly via County Team members on entry.
You do not need to print your ticket, we will be able to scan your QRO code on your phone or via the Eventbrite app.
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult (Dockyard rules)
Do I need to wear my uniform?
This is a non uniform event, but please feel to wear casual scouting wear remembering that the building is not heated so wear warm clothes.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The quickest and easiest route to The Historic Dockyard by road is via the A2/M2 junction 1 then follow the brown tourist signs and use the A289 (Wainscott Bypass) and the Medway Tunnel. Follow the brown signs for the car park.
The nearest train station is Chatham.
Who can attend this event?
This is a Scouting only event and not open to the general public.
I need to change/ cancel my registration
You can change your booking at any time, log into the Evenbrite website using the links in your booking email, this will then give you the option to change or cancel your event registration.
I have another question